CPARC’s Advocacy & Family Education staff strive to promote the rights, health, and safety of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We work closely with local agencies and schools to resolve issues and improve services.
Our FREE services include:
- Resources and information to promote self-advocacy skills
- Training, seminars, and conferences
- 1:1 advocacy to families within the special education system
- 1:1 advocacy to adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Systems advocacy for policy, regulations, and funding on a state and national level
Check out our calendar of events!