Handcrafted foods are made with care daily at The Sassy Gourmet!
People with intellectual disabilities make wholesome foods that are tastefully presented at a sensible price.
Call Food Service Coordinator Tracy Chicoine at (717) 766-8512 to place your order.
Delivery times are Monday – Friday 11 am – 3 pm.
The Sassy Gourmet is the catering component of the food service training program at the S. Wilson Pollock Center for Industrial Training (CIT). Trainees learn food preparation, baking, catering, cafeteria service, cashiering, and related food service utility work.
How to place an order
- Orders must be placed 48 hours in advance; changes made 24 hours prior.
- Choices available in quantities of 10 or more; exceptions made for vegetarian and gluten free requests.
- Paper goods and condiments included.
- Cookies made with vegetable shortening.
- All items taxable. Let us know if you are a tax exempt organization!
- $20 delivery charge may apply.